Romance Movies | Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind Memorable Quotes

Etiquetas: , , , , , , ,





Loading the player ...


Memorable Quotes For Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (2004)



Joel: Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.



Joel: Is there any risk of brain damage?
Howard: Well, technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but it's on a par with a night of heavy drinking. Nothing you'll miss.


[last lines]
Joel: I can't see anything that I don't like about you.
Clementine: But you will! But you will. You know, you will think of things. And I'll get bored with you and feel trapped because that's what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clementine: [pauses] Okay.



Clementine: Maybe you can find yourself a nice antique rocking chair to die in.



Clementine: Hi!
Joel: Excuse me?
Clementine: I just said hi.
Joel: Oh! Hi, hello.
Clementine: I'm Clementine... No jokes about my name.
Joel: I don't know any jokes about your name.
Clementine: Huckleberry Hound.
Joel: I don't know what that is.
Clementine: Huckleberry Hound!
[singing]
Clementine: Oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling Clementine.
Joel: I don't know what that means.
Clementine: Are you NUTS?
Joel: It's been suggested.




Joel: [in the house on the beach] I really should go! I've gotta catch my ride.
Clementine: So go.
Joel: I did. I thought maybe you were a nut... but you were exciting.
Clementine: I wish you had stayed.
Joel: I wish I had stayed too. NOW I wish I had stayed. I wish I had done a lot of things. I wish I had... I wish I had stayed. I do.
Clementine: Well I came back downstairs and you were gone!
Joel: I walked out, I walked out the door!
Clementine: Why?
Joel: I don't know. I felt like I was a scared little kid, I was like... it was above my head, I don't know.
Clementine: You were scared?
Joel: Yeah. I thought you knew that about me. I ran back to the bonfire, trying to outrun my humiliation.
Clementine: Was it something I said?
Joel: Yeah, you said "so go." With such disdain, you know?
Clementine: Oh, I'm sorry.
Joel: It's okay.
[Walking Out]
Clementine: Joely? What if you stayed this time?
Joel: I walked out the door. There's no memory left.
Clementine: Come back and make up a good-bye at least. Let's pretend we had one.
[Joel comes back]
Clementine: Bye Joel.
Joel: I love you...
Clementine: Meet me... in Montauk...


Joel: Sand is overrated. It's just tiny, little rocks.



[Mary reads to Dr. Mierzwiak out of "Bartlett's Familiar Quotations"; the lines are from Alexander Pope's poem "Eloisa to Abelard"]
Mary: How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot / Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.



Joel: I could die right now, Clem. I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I want to be.



[as Joel and Clementine eat out, he thinks about the other glum-looking couples in the restaurant]
Joel: Are we like couples you see in restaurants? Are we the dining dead?



Clementine: Drink up, young man. It'll make the whole seduction part less repugnant.





Joel: I can't remember anything without you.
Clementine: That's sweet, but try.



[first lines]
Joel: [voice over] random thoughts for Valentine's day, 2004. Today is a holiday invented by greeting card companies to make people feel like crap.


Clementine: Wish me a happy Valentine's Day when you call. That'd be... nice!



Clementine: You're not a stalker, or anything, right?
Joel: I'm not a stalker. YOU'RE the one that talked to me, remember?
Clementine: That is the oldest trick in the stalker book.
Joel: Really? There's a stalker book? Great, I gotta read that one. 


Clementine: You're really nice... God, I have to stop saying that!



Joel: I had a really nice time last night.
Clementine: Nice?
Joel: I had the best fucking night of my entire fucking life, last night!
Clementine: Thaaaat's better!


Joel: [on tape recording] And the whole thing with the hair - it's all bullshit.
Joel: I really like your hair.
Clementine: Thank you.

Clementine: And in your little brain. You try to figure out, "Did she fuck someone tonight?"
Joel: No, see Clem. I assume you fucked someone tonight. Isn't that how you get people to like you?








See more quotes at IMDb.com

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Get The Latest Updates In Your Mail - Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Aaron Eckhart Abbie Cornish Abel Ferrara Adam Sandler Alessandro D'Alatri Alex Pettyfer Andy Serkis Anna Friel Anthony Hopkins Asif Kapadia Billy Ray Cyrus Brad Pitt Bradley Cooper Brian Levant Cate Blanchett Chris Evans Chris Hemsworth Christian Bale Christophe Barratier Craig Singer D.J. Caruso David Fincher David Morse David Wain Denzel Washington Derek Cianfrance Diane Kruger Dianna Agron Dominiquie Vandenberg Duane Martin Duncan Jones Ed Harris Ed Helms Eli Roth Elizabeth Banks Emilie De Ravin Eva Mendes Evangeline Lilly Fernando Carrillo Fernando Fernán Gómez Forest Whitaker François Berléand Fredric March Gary Lewis Gary Oldman Gérard Jugnot Guy Pearce Guy Ritchie Gwyneth Paltrow Hayao Miyazaki Hayden Christensen Hilary Swank Isaac Florentine J.T. Walsh Jackie Chan Jaime Escallon-Buraglia Jake Gyllenhaal James Franco James McTeigue Jamie Bell Jared Leto Jean Renoir Jean-Baptiste Maunier Jean-Louis Barrault Jeff King Jeff Pollack Jeffrey Dean Morgan Jeremy Renner Jerry Lewis Jesse V. Johnson Jessica Alba Jim Carrey Jim Sturgess Joe Wright John Doman John S.Robertson Jonathan Liebesman José Luis Cuerda Josh Hartnett Jude Law Justin Bartha Kate Winslet Katherine Porto Kathryn Bigelow Kelly Hu Kenneth Branagh Keoni Waxman Kevin P. McCarthy Kevin Spacey Kirsten Dunst Laurence Fishburne Leon Leonardo Di Caprio Liam Neeson Louis Leterrier Manuel Lozano Mark Strong Mark Wahlberg Martin Campbell Mary McDonnell Mel Gibson Michel Gondry Michelle Monaghan Michelle Rodriguez Michelle Williams Mira Nair Mitchell Altieri Morgan Freeman Mykel Shannon Jenkins Naomi Harris Natalie Portman Neil Burger Nick Nolte Nicolas Cage Noah Emmerich Paul Rudd Peter Weir Phil Flores Pierce Brosnan Quentin Tarantino Rain Ralph Fiennes Richard Dreyfuss Richard Gere Rob Pattinson Robert Carlyle Robert De Niro Robert Downey Jr. Robert Luketic Roland Emmerich Rouben Mamoulian Rupert Wyatt Ryan Gosling Sam Worthington Samuel L. Jackson Scott Adkins Seann William Scott Sebastian Junger Spencer Tracy Stephen Daldry Steve Austin Steven Bauer Steven Seagal Sylvain White Teresa Palmer Terrence Howard Thomas Carter Tim Hetherington Tim Roth Timothy Olyphant Todd Phillips Tsuyoshi Ihara Tupac Shakur Val Kilmer Vera Farmiga Victor Fleming Ving Rhames Wachowski Brothers Werner Herzog Willem Dafoe William Wyler Yoshifumi Kondo Yun Tang Zach Galifianakis Zoe Zaldana